Topics

screen readability

Karen Chancellor

Greetings all,
I just finished the kit, and seems to be working.
But I am having difficulty reading the screen. 8's look same as 0 (zero), capital F looks like upside down L, 4 very similar to 1. Lowercase letters are especially troublesome.
Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, did you find what caused it?
Or is it my bad eyesight?
Thanks
Karen

Willi, OE1WKL

Can you take a picture of the screen?

W.

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 14.09.2020 um 21:32 schrieb Karen Chancellor <kchance@...>:

Greetings all,
I just finished the kit, and seems to be working.
But I am having difficulty reading the screen. 8's look same as 0 (zero), capital F looks like upside down L, 4 very similar to 1. Lowercase letters are especially troublesome.
Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, did you find what caused it?
Or is it my bad eyesight?
Thanks
Karen

RACHAEL SANDERS

Hi Karen
I’ve had no problems so no....not an expected problem. Post photo as Willi says please.
73 de
Rachael  M1AYG

Karen Chancellor

Here is photo as attachment.
Karen

Willi, OE1WKL

This is definitely not right, every 2nd die of pixels missing. It also seems that the display has a crack?

Am 15.09.2020 um 00:02 schrieb Karen Chancellor <kchance@...>:

Here is photo as attachment.
Karen

<F1F8AB75-9134-4937-9FCE-564ECBC24A22.jpeg>

Karen Chancellor

I looked, and yes there is a crack on right lower corner. Probably my fault during install. So far all else working. Is there a way to route the screen to my phone or computer?
Thanks

Kenwooduser

good question,  any way to route the screen to tablet or computer?

Willi, OE1WKL

User Manual, Appendix 5 (last page).

Steve Heard

Where do I get this user manual from? It wasn't in my kit.
Steve G3MII

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020, 13:55 Willi, OE1WKL, <willi@...> wrote:
User Manual, Appendix 5 (last page).

Steve, before you got the kit, actually when you order it, you got an email from me that read amongst others:

In the meantime you can already have a look at the building instructions and the user manual of the Morserino-32 at https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32/tree/master/Documentation

An in the kit there was paper, and on that it reads:

Quick Start

A detailed guide for the assembly of the Morserino-32 can be found at the Morserino GitHub site: http://bit.ly/morserino.

You will also find the User Manual there.

Am 21.09.2020 um 15:24 schrieb Steve Heard via groups.io <Steverheard@...>:

Where do I get this user manual from? It wasn't in my kit.
Steve G3MII

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020, 13:55 Willi, OE1WKL, <willi@...> wrote:
User Manual, Appendix 5 (last page).

Stuart Banta

https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32/blob/master/Documentation/User%20Manual/Version%203.x/m32_user-Manual_v3.pdf
 This is the link for English PDF version.  All software and documentation is on github

Casper Fagerberg

Where do I get this user manual from? It wasn't in my kit.

Steve G3MII

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020, 13:55 Willi, OE1WKL, <willi@...> wrote:

User Manual, Appendix 5 (last page).

MaltBeer

Hallo Willi,
Du hast ja eine Engelsgeduld ...

mein M32 spielt und spielt und spielt ... und alles (immer noch) mit v2.x zur vollsten Zufriedenheit.
großer Dank an Dich für alles!
73
Wolfgang DL4HBB

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 21.09.2020 um 15:36 schrieb Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...>:

Steve, before you got the kit, actually when you order it, you got an email from me that read amongst others:

In the meantime you can already have a look at the building instructions and the user manual of the Morserino-32 at https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32/tree/master/Documentation

An in the kit there was paper, and on that it reads:

Quick Start

A detailed guide for the assembly of the Morserino-32 can be found at the Morserino GitHub site: http://bit.ly/morserino.

You will also find the User Manual there.

Am 21.09.2020 um 15:24 schrieb Steve Heard via groups.io <Steverheard@...>:

Where do I get this user manual from? It wasn't in my kit.
Steve G3MII

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020, 13:55 Willi, OE1WKL, <willi@...> wrote:
User Manual, Appendix 5 (last page).

Ron

Trying to get output to computer screen.  Set port baud rate to 115200 as per Appendix 5, but nothing appears on screen.  When I click on Open, the Open button changes to Close, so I think it is opening the port.  Morserino is working fine with normal audio output.  Is a special app needed on the computer to receive and display the Morserino output?

Willi, OE1WKL

What program are you using currently? It should work with any terminal program.

Am 22.09.2020 um 08:22 schrieb Ron <rfmosher@...>:

Trying to get output to computer screen.  Set port baud rate to 115200 as per Appendix 5, but nothing appears on screen.  When I click on Open, the Open button changes to Close, so I think it is opening the port.  Morserino is working fine with normal audio output.  Is a special app needed on the computer to receive and display the Morserino output?

Ron

Thanks for your prompt response, Willi.  I am using Windows Terminal.  Everything is working fine now.  I think it was a case of operator error.  I rebooted, reset everything and all is well!

Love the Morserino, especially the Echo Trainer!!

Ron  KØPGE