Topics

Source needed for 125mm JST connector

Randy Cooley

I accidentally broke off one of the tabs that hold the JST connector to the Heltec module board that sits beneath the micro USB connector. I need a source to replace this part. I appreciate any suggestions.

Marty Boroff

Try Hobby King.

Marty

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 1:31 AM, Randy Cooley <kc9utm@...> wrote:

I accidentally broke off one of the tabs that hold the JST connector to the Heltec module board that sits beneath the micro USB connector. I need a source to replace this part. I appreciate any suggestions.

Willi, OE1WKL

It might actually be easier to get a pair of F/M battery connectors with wires attached, and solder the M pair of wires to the Heltec, and replace the current cable and connector with its Female counterpart...

Am 16.09.2020 um 16:26 schrieb Marty Boroff via groups.io <m_boroff@...>:

 Try Hobby King.

Marty

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 1:31 AM, Randy Cooley <kc9utm@...> wrote:

I accidentally broke off one of the tabs that hold the JST connector to the Heltec module board that sits beneath the micro USB connector. I need a source to replace this part. I appreciate any suggestions.

Randy Cooley

Willi,
My preferred option would be just to slide another connector onto the board so I was seeking a source for that connector.
Of course if I cannot obtain another original connector, I will go with your suggestion and sold er a standard connector to the board.