Topics

Speaker: Switich off?

Ulrich

Hello,

I connected Morserino via lineout to my computer. I succeeded in hearing the morse code in my computers speakers.
My problem is now, that the speaker of Morserino is active too, which is somewhat annoying in this case.
I could connect a headphone to my morserino, which should switch off morserinos speaker.
But what about the possibility to switch of the speaker of Morseino by a (new) menu item?

Ulrich
DL3KU

Willi, OE1WKL

Just turn the volume down to zero....

Am 11.02.2020 um 11:57 schrieb ukurzbein@...:

Hello,

I connected Morserino via lineout to my computer. I succeeded in hearing the morse code in my computers speakers.
My problem is now, that the speaker of Morserino is active too, which is somewhat annoying in this case.
I could connect a headphone to my morserino, which should switch off morserinos speaker.
But what about the possibility to switch of the speaker of Morseino by a (new) menu item?

Ulrich
DL3KU

Ulrich

Hu, I work with the CW-Keyer. Here it is not possible to turn the volume down to zero.

I found out, that I can start the CW Decoder, turn down the volume and then switch to the CW-Keyer.
This works.

Ulrich

Willi, OE1WKL

Of course it is possible to turn down the volume in CW Keyer mode. Press the RED knob quickly and then turn it down. Pressing RED quickly again to return to speed selection…