Topics

Starting LoRa Failed #morserino #issues

ac6mm

New Morserino arrived and assembled.

Running off the usb, I get Starting LoRa Failed. I did a search on this and found nothing useful.
Presumably I have done something wrong. Can anyone  give me any insight?

Thanks

KB1YJ. (Bill)

Having same problem here.
Display indicates LoRa failed. Nothing else shows up on display
No change when push button pushed, or when encoder rotated.
Any suggestions out there?

Willi, OE1WKL

This message indicates that the Heltec module has been damaged, in particular the LoRa transceiver. PM me to discuss options...