Topics

Unused Morserino kit.

mike holding

Sadly my first post to the group.

If it’s of any interest I purchased my Morserino kit several months ago but due to a sudden change of circumstances I find myself unable to complete (or even start) this project. It upsets me greatly but there is no point in it sitting in the cupboard for ever more when there’s probably someone out there who would like it.

It is still in it’s original packaging, as received, and has also got a battery I purchased to complete the job.

I live in the UK so it would be easier to post to a recipient here but am happy to post elsewhere if necessary.

If I can recoup my initial outlay I will be happy.

I can be contacted via mike@... if there is any interest.

73’s       Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jose Pantaleon

Hello Mike,

I can relate, I recently had to let go my icom 7300.

I am in the market for a Morserino-32 so if you would like, email me, I am good on QRZ

Be well and 73,

Jose -K6HZR

On Tuesday, 10 November 2020, mike holding via groups.io <mw.holding=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
>  
>
> Sadly my first post to the group.
>
>  
>
> If it’s of any interest I purchased my Morserino kit several months ago but due to a sudden change of circumstances I find myself unable to complete (or even start) this project. It upsets me greatly but there is no point in it sitting in the cupboard for ever more when there’s probably someone out there who would like it.
>
> It is still in it’s original packaging, as received, and has also got a battery I purchased to complete the job.
>
> I live in the UK so it would be easier to post to a recipient here but am happy to post elsewhere if necessary.
>
> If I can recoup my initial outlay I will be happy.
>
> I can be contacted via mike@... if there is any interest.
>
>  
>
> 73’s       Mike
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
>
>  
>
> _._,_._,_
> ________________________________
> Groups.io Links:
>
> You receive all messages sent to this group.
>
> View/Reply Online (#2183) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
> Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [k6hzr.us@...]
>
> _._,_._,_