Topics

Update morserino

Paul

Attempting to update from v2.0 to v2.3.  During the update process everything froze at 56%.

After a computer reboot I try Username: m32 and Password: update and I get an error: Error Password or Username.

What can I do to get the update completed?

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TI/ZF2TA 8Q7AA FO8DX/FO0PLA XZ0A VU7RG/VU3PYM TX5A A52PP 5W0EF W1AW/KH8

DX Cluster at paul.w8aef.com port 7373

Rémy Wenger

Let it move forward. It took more than 10 minutes for me to do the update.

Remy

Le 27 janv. 2020 à 08:11, Paul <w8aef@q.com> a écrit :

Attempting to update from v2.0 to v2.3.  During the update process everything froze at 56%.

After a computer reboot I try Username: m32 and Password: update and I get an error: Error Password or Username.

What can I do to get the update completed?

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TI/ZF2TA 8Q7AA FO8DX/FO0PLA XZ0A VU7RG/VU3PYM TX5A A52PP 5W0EF W1AW/KH8

DX Cluster at paul.w8aef.com port 7373

Paul

How do I get pass the error message so I can restart the update?

Paul, W8AEF

Let it move forward. It took more than 10 minutes for me to do the update.

Remy

Le 27 janv. 2020 à 08:11, Paul <w8aef@q.com> a écrit :

Attempting to update from v2.0 to v2.3.  During the update process everything froze at 56%.

After a computer reboot I try Username: m32 and Password: update and I get an error: Error Password or Username.

What can I do to get the update completed?

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TI/ZF2TA 8Q7AA FO8DX/FO0PLA XZ0A VU7RG/VU3PYM TX5A A52PP 5W0EF W1AW/KH8

DX Cluster at paul.w8aef.com port 7373

Willi, OE1WKL

Restart the Morserino, and refresh your browser… this should do it.

Willi

Am 27.01.2020 um 19:40 schrieb Paul <w8aef@q.com>:

How do I get pass the error message so I can restart the update?

Paul, W8AEF

Let it move forward. It took more than 10 minutes for me to do the update.

Remy

Le 27 janv. 2020 à 08:11, Paul <w8aef@q.com> a écrit :

Attempting to update from v2.0 to v2.3.  During the update process everything froze at 56%.

After a computer reboot I try Username: m32 and Password: update and I get an error: Error Password or Username.

What can I do to get the update completed?

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2TI/ZF2TA 8Q7AA FO8DX/FO0PLA XZ0A VU7RG/VU3PYM TX5A A52PP 5W0EF W1AW/KH8

DX Cluster at paul.w8aef.com port 7373

Paul

Thanks for the info, I will give that a try.

Paul, W8AEF