Topics

version 1.1 phrases trainer

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello

Phrases trainer is now updated to Version 1.1

Updated 08-02-2020

I have structored the function to better function and had put the code in specific classes so the code are more structored and run better.

I have added a word read/delete so the morserino read and delete by word. In fact that mean that the text first will be showed in the textBox when the morserino sent a " ".

You still end whit a "=".

It had fixed the wost bugs.

There had been added a checkbox so their can be noice on the signal. I could not make a normal background noice so I just add a  noice to the sent char.

The github is updated.

Tommy de oz1thc