Topics

Video of the test program

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello

I have createdet a test program because my code is not structored very well in my Prases trainer program so I wanted to try to orginize the code into better funcions and classes.

Therefore I create this test program with the basic reading from the morserino-32.

I have not publis the test program souce code yet, but have sent it to w5ned that had worked as a programmer for 35 years but in other programming languages as C#.

I had made a video up the test program.

a exe file of the test program can be downloaded form my dropBox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfya7vvvbs3cw2c/TestProgram_to_W5NED_by_oz1thc.zip?dl=0

It can sent and delete 1 char , 1 word or 1 phrases

Tommy de oz1thc

Craig T. Bailey

Hi Tommy,

I have made some suggested edits to the ReadMe.md file on GitHub. I'm not sure how you are notified, but please take a look at some of the suggestions. Like I said, this is a great app! I'd like to show my appreciation by offering to help with some of the docs.

Thanks again

--
_____
Craig Bailey

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello Craig

I cant see any see any change in your readme.md files compared to mine so I cannot read your suggestions.

You can maybe e-mail me you suggestions so I can include them with a remake of your callsign for help with the documetation

Tommy de oz1thc

Den 07-02-2020 kl. 23:55 skrev Craig T. Bailey:

Hi Tommy,

I have made some suggested edits to the ReadMe.md file on GitHub. I'm not sure how you are notified, but please take a look at some of the suggestions. Like I said, this is a great app! I'd like to show my appreciation by offering to help with some of the docs.

Thanks again

Tommy Clemmensen

Hello Craig

I can see that there is a link to your github on my github so I will check your updated readme.md

I found an error in the readme.md I had spelled wrog it shcould had been wrong it is corrected now but it down update in your github so I think you you just take a basic copy that you can edit in.

I will look on your github for your readme.md suggestions and when I see a change I will maybe add to my github readme.md files

Tommy

Den 07-02-2020 kl. 23:55 skrev Craig T. Bailey:

Hi Tommy,

I have made some suggested edits to the ReadMe.md file on GitHub. I'm not sure how you are notified, but please take a look at some of the suggestions. Like I said, this is a great app! I'd like to show my appreciation by offering to help with some of the docs.

Thanks again

Craig T. Bailey

Hi Tommy,

Let’s figure out how to “work” github. I’m very new to GitHub, but I know these open source projects are very well served by the github system.

I *think* I uploaded the changes, and you should be able to see them. Let me check a bit after dinner tonight.