Will this battery work?

Shawn S.

Hello,

I recently purchased a Morserino and am looking for a suitable battery. I found this listing on Amazon which states that the battery has a molex connection but it also says it has a XH2.54 connection (is this another name for a molex?). Just want to make sure I don’t get the wrong battery connection.

https://www.amazon.com/Battery-650mah-Charger-Drone-Quadcopter/dp/B08DNH6P8R

Thanks,

Shawn

Eric WS4K LICW#575

I use these. They work well and hold their charge really well.The little charger will charge just one or all of them. I put two or three on the bottom shelf with velcro so i have a back up.

Makerfire 6pcs 1S 3.7V 750mAh Lipo Battery 30C with 6 in 1 Charger Molex Plug for Syma X5 X5A X5SW X5C X5C1 RC Quadcopter Drone Spare Parts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGZY9JJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apanp_mA81xC441As1z

Shawn S.

Edited

Thank you for the suggestion!

Shawn

Andre Zunk

Hello!

I am using one of these, bought in Germany but they should also be available in NA I suppose.

The good thing about this battery is that it fits perfectly in the little chamber beneath the display!

Mark

Managed to stuff one of these overkill sized things in both of mine. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07TXH7V1V

Not the right connector but already had the solder iron out to build the thing anyway so I just used some small connector I had both male and female of on hand.